I am slightly obsessed with these gorgeous convertible wrap dresses from Isadora Clothing; perfect for bridesmaids, traveling, or for feeling fancy! You can pick from 100 different colors, and it's custom made just for you! Love it.

I can't tell you much I love the artwork from Sarah Jane Studios. It reminds me of classic illustrations from children's books. It's so delicately drawn, with beautiful colors and the sweetest little faces. Sarah Jane also does family trees, cards, notepads, and paper dolls (as seen above). I would love to hang one of these prints in a baby's room; they are one-of-a-kind, yet the little faces are so familiar and lovely to look at. (The children remind me very much of Mary Engelbreit's work!)

Check out the truly lovely and delicate hand-made clothing from the French boutique, La Marquise des Anges. I love the feminine details on all the clothing; you could easily dress all these beautiful t-shirts up with a pencil skirt and boots for Fall.


One Comment

  1. Merci so very much for the feature and your sweet words . this is very sweet of you .
    I so love ISADORA and SARAH JANE's creations too !!

    have a wonderful weekend

    sabine

    ReplyDelete