Ever since I posted about the beaut cards from Yardia, I've been on this old-fashioned kick. Which is why, when Etsy suggested the shop Eliza + Axel, and this adorable t-shirt came up, I knew I had to share it with you all! Eliza + Axel have figured out how to turn ordinary t-shirts into pieces of fine fashion. Just check out their Serena Babydoll Dress for a good example of this transformation (which would be perfect to wear to any formal occasion, and so light and airy!) However, the Cameo T-shirt is what I have my eye on; this lightweight crew-neck t-shirt features an applique of an old-fashioned cameo. It's gorgeous! Imagine wearing this tee with jeans and sandals, you've got a stylish and unique outfit made with the addition of the t-shirt. I'm sure Jane, or Emily, or even Charlotte would have sported one of these shirts if they were around during their time!


Leave a Reply