Finally, it's Friday! Why did this "short week" feel so incredibly long? Do you beauts have any grand plans this weekend? Eric and I are hoping to get the Strawberry Park Bluegrass Festival, but we've been having car problems! No fun. Other than that, I have a week left of school until summer...boy, did this year fly by! I can't wait until I have a free second to fix up our sort of dilapidated Etsy shop and add fun vintage and handmade goodies to it. Speaking of Etsy, check out some shops which I've fallen head over heels for lately! These are my favorite pieces from every one of these stores, but check out what each store has to offer, I guarantee, you will find something you can't live without!

Able and Game, a featured store on Etsy, makes the cutest and funniest cards. I adore this card for Father's Day; it would be perfect for my dad!
Marmee Craft makes the most beautiful prints. Each of artist Marjorie Liucci's pieces looks like a gorgeous illustration from a folk children's book. I love this print, "The Gatherers," because it reminds me of sisters; I adore the colors in this piece of art. I would love to hang this somewhere in my apartment!
3LambsGraphics has adorable, witty, and ironic artwork. This "Keep Calm" poster reminds me of my brother; he can fake a British accent like no one else!
Which one of these would you hang in your home or give as a card/gift?
Have a lovely weekend!


Leave a Reply