Here is a question: how is it that in the span of our relationship I have been to Chicago zero times and Luis has been to Chicago 2 times and is coming up on a third trip? How is that fair? I'll tell you how it's fair: it isn't. But I will comfort myself with this: Luis has asked me what I want from Chicago and I've gone Etsy crazy. I told him I want something distinctive and unique-- it doesn't have to be uniquely Chicago ("I don't need, like, Chicago style hot dog earrings"), but it does need to be locally created, and conceived. Here's what I've fallen in love with so far. Let's hope some of these places have store fronts.

I love this Vintage Jewelry Lion Headband from Wicked Pen. What a great July present for this Leo Lady.



I have a thing for Lockets, so it's not surprise that I also want this Fairytales - Scent Locket Necklace from Je T'Aime Boutique.



I love all the fantastic detail and pen work on this Love Letter Plate from A Quartzy Life. What a sweet idea for a Valentine's Day Present, what a lovely easy way to decorate.


So, Lovelies, any suggestions of what I just must ask for from Chicago? I don't want to miss out on anything! I want the best that the Windy City has to offer, what's your best thought, dear readers?


One Comment