Hi loves! Happy Tuesday. Like I promised (both to you, and myself), I've been busy working on Lovely's store...and I wanted to give you all a sneak peak at one of our new items! This is the "Gertrude Faux-Leather Vintage Mail Bag." It's a gorgeous brown faux-leather bag, big enough to hold books, an iPad, a Kindle, and so forth. It has an outer pocket, and it's never been used! It's clean as can be on the inside. It has a thick strap which can be worn over the body or on your shoulder. Also coming soon...the "Cecilia Vintage Faux-Leather Overnighter" (looks similar to the Gertrude), the "Susie Faux-Leather Brown Clutch," and many more bags, accessories, clutches, and vintage finds! I'm so excited to share them with you all. I'll post the link to the Gertrude bag as soon as it's up! If you could name a bag, what would it be?


Leave a Reply