busy mom
When Mater.ial, a new independent fashion company, contacted me to see if I wanted to try out one of their shirts, I have to say, I was a bit skeptical. I mean, I don't normally wear too many graphic items, but I really loved a few things about Mater.ial, so I decided to give it a go. First off, it's a sister run company, Mater.ial is owned by, and all graphics are designed by sisters Lauren and Jacqueline Matera. The sisters had the novel idea to create clothing which could be worn by the busy mom (Lauren, mom of three!), or the party girl (Jackie!). I loved that their clothing could be worn by women leading such versatile lifestyles, so I decided to take them up on their offer and had them send me a shirt for a "busy mom" such as myself.

The shirt came in two days, and was packaged beautifully. On first touch I loved the tank top they sent; it was super soft, and cut perfectly for a new mom. It was fitted on top, but gave a little extra fabric below to cover that post-baby belly (muffin top!). The upside down crown was vintage looking and less trendy and flashy than I thought it would be. I wanted to take my new shirt for a spin, so one morning when getting ready for Music Together class, I put together a fun outfit with my new tank. I paired it with my skinny black jeans, and a chambray shirt, as well as my Adrina Croc flats and my navy and white diaper bag (which doubles as my bag, too).

The shirt was so comfortable and easy to  wear. I loved that Weston couldn't pull down the front, like he does on other tanks, and I also loved the tank style in the back. True confession: I wore the tank the next day too, and paired it with a neon orange sports bra! It was cute.

I'm happy to report that Mater.ial is indeed a wonderful brand for every woman; the clothing is well-made, easy to wear, and most importantly, easy to style!

Thanks, ladies, I love the shirt!



One Comment

  1. How was the sizing? True to size? I'd love to order one, but not sure about getting a Med or Large :)

    ReplyDelete