When I was a little girl, my mother used to take us into Locust Valley and let us wander through the most gorgeous toy shop: G. Willikers Gifts. It was almost magical, with all the toys and gifts carefully curated and tempting to the touch. Now that I'm a mom, I'm excited to bring my son to G. Willikers and let him pick out some special presents (his first birthday is so soon!). Having been around for more than 30 years, G. Willikers is a Long Island staple and a must-visit for any out-of-towner.

Can't get over there now? You can shop their inventory online now!

G. Willikers is having a very cool giveaway that I wanted to share with you all: by simply entering your email address, you can enter to win a totally rad VW Bus Camper Tent. What kid wouldn't love to play in that?

PS. I'm thinking of picking up this adorable trumpet for Weston!

Visiting Long Island? You can find G. Willikers at 22 Forest Avenue, Locust Valley, NY 11560 (Store Hours: Mon-Sat 10-6; Sun 11-3). And, don't forget to follow them on Twitter and Facebook!


Leave a Reply