Tonight I'm headed into Manhattan for drinks and dinner with my lovely friends. And for some reason I am having major outfit conflict. Closet crisis. A sartorial situation. So I'm looking to you for help.


The facts are these: I'll be having dinner with Andrey and a friend somewhere in the East Village. Followed by drinks at a place yet to be disclosed with more friends. Everyone else will be coming from work. But everyone knows I'm off for the summer, so if I show up in not work clothes, no surprise there. It is going to be very warm- lows of 72 degrees through the night, with chances of thunderstorms.

which

So which do we think, A or B? Important to note that my sandals are not yellow but brown, like the flats. For some reason I feel totally stalled at this decision, help me!


Leave a Reply