Hey lovelies! I know it's been nearly radio silent here for a while. Do you bloggers ever get burnt out? I just can't quite get myself to put proverbial pen to proverbial paper. Truth is, life is pretty much the same since we last spoke. I've been shopping, Christmas-ing, being with great friends for New Years and generally trying to take it all in. I plan on blogging more often- I promise! For now enjoy some of my recent pictures!

New bracelets care of Christmas- or Mom and Olivia! The two on either end are from Kate Spade, the rest of from Nordstroms. I love bangles, I wear 2 gold ones and 1 funky/colorful one ever day to school with my watch. The kids love to play with them when they're upset.


One of my favorite school outfits! I got this skirt at Century 21 in the Financial District in college and I'd never worn it until the day I took the photo! It's Missoni and I think I paid something like $20 for it! The t-shirt is Old Navy and the sweater is Forever 21. 
Andrey and I took a Sunday trip to the outlets in Riverhead- they have an H&M now! I adored this very flapper style dress, but I don't have any Gatsby parties coming up...I wish. 
Dear Little Elena and I danced out hearts out on New Years' Eve! The dress is Forever 21. It was a perfect New Years' Eve dress- sassy and cute but easily paired with tights, 
boots and a black cardigan!

Like any of my looks? Shop some of my favorites! 

shop my style


Mango slimming dress / True Decadence draped dress, $40 / A|Wear short cocktail dress, $40 / Yumi navy blue dress, $40 / True Decadence zipper dress, $48 / Belted dress, $39 / Mango fitted skirt / Tweed pencil skirt / Kate Spade bracelets jewelry / C. Wonder bracelets bangle / Lilly Pulitzer bracelets bangle


Leave a Reply