Lovelies, on Friday I posted that I was so excited for my mini-daycations this weekend...and they turned out just as I had hoped! Relaxing, fun, and as always, surprising...on Saturday I worked on a lot of my curriculum stuff for 6th grade, ate a delicious salad with salmon on it (thanks, Lovely Grandmother!), and read my New York Mags. On Sunday, I posted the above photo of me drinking my tea and working, and lovely Ms. Cleo saw it, and came out to find me! I haven't seen her in years, and I was so excited to meet her awesome fiancé. We caught up, chatted about weddings, and listened to Eric play the bass. It was such a nice way to end the weekend. When we came home, I made spaghetti (for Eric) and zoodles (zucchini noodles, for me), sauce, and meatballs...and watched The Emmys!

It was just one of those weekends where everything works the way it was supposed to, you know? How was your weekend? Do anything fun? See any friends?


Leave a Reply