Lovelies, it's not often I use the term OMG, but take a look at these jewelry racks and you can't help but say "OMG." How adorable are these?! I love the little animal faces. These "Pack Racks" from Twine have the cutest description on their website, "this pack of animals wait, at the ready to wear whatever jewelry you're not. they'll guard your gold, protect your platinum and stand sentry over your silver. plus they'll look good doing it. no real animals were harmed in the making of this product (plastic toy animals super-strongly affixed to wooden scraps). comes wall-mount ready. packed in gift box. choose from reclaimed yellow pine (saved from a 200 year old TriBeCa warehouse) or black walnut. handmade by brooklyn artist steph mantis." LOVE! Where would you hang these racks?


One Comment

  1. Why didn't I think of this?!?!? John and I have a tiny zebra head for our key rack, but 7 animals is way better! I would probably put this in our bedroom because right now it's very "man-centric." I need a little Maya in there....and this would definitely do the trick! haha

    ReplyDelete