Morning Lovelies! How was everybody's weekend? I had a fantastic weekend, thanks to a lot of very special people. My weekend started out beautifully with a surprise bridal shower at school! I was so touched to have my upcoming nuptials celebrated by so many wonderful people, I mean, check out the lovely cake! Mother Lovely and Jenny came to school to surprise me, and it was a very special moment in my life, which I will always hold close to my heart. Cheesy, but true.

Saturday was my bachelorette dinner with my awesome Bridal Brigade! We had such a fantastic time hanging at Dos Caminos, eating tons of chips (TONS) and guacamole, an amazing dinner, and a to-die-for chocolate lava cake. I felt so loved to be surrounded by such special women. The whole night was perfect, and very me! Sunday, Eric and I ran 1000 errands, and I ended the night by sewing two skirts! (Pictures coming soon). I'm not too good with making clothing, but I am learning, for sure. It's very exciting to produce my own clothes! What did you all do this weekend? Any fun photos to share?!

This delicious strawberry and vanilla cake made me tear up! I felt so loved.

Lisa, Mother Lovely, Jenny, and I at my awesome surprise school bridal shower.

My ladies and I! Notice the pink dress: not what I started the night in. Ha! I traveled to the city with Jenny and Andrey, and was so, so uncomfortable on the train in my sequined dress. Jenny suggested we stop at H&M for a new, more comfortable dress, and so we did! I love this new pink number. How gorgeous are my brigade gals?

I made this chambray skirt with lace on the bottom! Very June Carter/bluegrass/country. I love it!


One Comment

  1. awww looks like you girls had a great time! wish i could have been there. can't wait til the big day!! :) xox

    ReplyDelete