• because she comes in like a Lion
  • and goes out like a lamb.
  • and "lamb weather" is also "sun dress weather," and "sun dress weather" is my favorite.
  • Especially "sun dress with a jean jacket weather.
  • because Sister-partner's birthday is in March and she has been planning out the day for 11 months. Since the last birthday.
  • and she will be old, like really old, like 26. And then I'll laugh at her.
  • and I'll ignore the fact that I am only 2 years younger than her.
  • because Forever21 is coming out with a wedding accessories line.


  • because March 8 is International Women's Day, and on top of being a woman, I also think women sort of totally rock.
  • because Sister-bride-partner is finally letting me get my hair cut ("You're my Maid of Honor, don't cut your hair!").


Leave a Reply