Photo of Clara Bow via here.

Well, lovelies, we made it! Another week closer to Spring. Hallelujah! Is it me or has these last, and the next, few weeks seemed jam packed of things to do? I feel like my head is spinning in a thousand directions! Want a glimpse of what's on my mind? What's the top items on your mind lately? School? Weddings? Men? Finding the perfect bag? Do share!

Here's what's on my mind this Friday afternoon:
  • 121 days until the BIG DAY.
  • Which means I have 120 DIY favors to make (with help from my MOH), as well as a ceremony to write, a veil to pick out, programs/menus to design...and, for the sake of keeping this blog interesting, I'll stop there.
  • School play opens in less than a week.
  • I need to work out today.
  • I really should try on my wedding dress with the shoes I bought...but, I'm sort of lazy, and it's cold out? Ha.
  • I've been listening to John Prine a lot lately; there's nothing better than Angel from Montgomery.
  • I love Parenthood. It's my fave TV show, by far. They get how people fight!
  • Is it polite to put a sign on the gift table at a wedding which says, "gifts"? What about for cards?
  • I have the best MOH ever...when I saw Google came out with a whole wedding organizer, I honestly thought to myself, "I don't need that, I have Jenny!"
  • ...and I may take advantage of that sometimes.
  • But don't worry, she's getting good wedding swag.
  • Eric was published in two magazines this week; I am a proud fiancee!
  • I have a splinter in my hand; I don't know how it got there, but I'm a baby and won't let anyone touch it.
  • As much as I love my boots, I am ready for Spring: flats, cardigans, dresses...sigh!
So, spill it, lovelies, what's on your mind?!


Leave a Reply