Eric and I went on a hike last weekend through this beautiful forest!

Happy Friday and Memorial Day weekend! We made it...another week closer to summer. This weekend we have a very exciting person coming home: our baby brother! He's coming home from University in Scotland. I can't wait to see him! Meanwhile, check out these great website finds from this week, and be sure to check out some Lovely posts you may have missed during the busy work week. Sit back, get some iced coffee, and enjoy a little time browsing websites and being lazy. If anyone asks, tell them I made you do it!
  • We all know how much I love customizing and personalizing things, so you can guess I was pretty darn ecstatic when I came across Chocomize, a make your own chocolate bar website. They have the most delicious ingredients (and healthy stuff, too!) sure to make your taste buds tingle...what a great present for someone who loves chocolate!
  • I've written about Fishs Eddy on here before, but I am loving, loving, loving their new carnival themed glasses set and dinnerware. The orange color almost makes it seem vintage, and these dishes certainly are reminiscent of the old boardwalk scene. Adorable.
  • Also from Fishs Eddy are these beyond cute mugs for brides and grooms, grooms and grooms, and brides and brides! I love that the line is called the "We do!" line. Perfect bridal shower gift (at a great price!).
  • So, the other day, while walking at school, I saw a bunch of yellow flowers in bloom and they made me so, so happy. There's something about spring and yellow flowers which always puts me in a good mood. Naturally, I "etsy-ed" the term "yellow flowers" and this gorgeous necklace came up!
  • Keep Calm and Carry On was a slogan that was created by the British government in 1939, but never actually used as war propaganda. Now-a-days, the slogan has been transformed into a cultural pop icon, as seen in this very cool little shop, Keep Calm Shop. Which would you buy? (I like Keep Calm and Craft On!)
  • I eat oatmeal every morning, so sometimes I definitely need to change it up a bit...like with these amazing looking German pancakes from Laura Zolnoski? Uh, yes please.
  • And, last, but not least--this totally blew me away: a house made entirely of legos! Yes, you heard me right! Check it out...too weird and cool.
And, in case you may have missed these from Lovely:


One Comment

  1. Thanks for the mention, Olivia! Let me know what you think about the deliciousness that are German Pancakes!

    ReplyDelete