Oh my, oh my, oh my! I am just watching "Eloise At the Plaza" and I most certainly need to be Eloise for Halloween.


Luxe Pleat Skirt, Classic Men's/ Womens Adjustable Fashion Suspenders (lots of colors), White Knee High Stockings


kensie Women's Blouse, Signature Satin Bow Headband, Kimchi Blue Patent T-Strap Skimmer.

I plan on walking around all night with a plush pug I refer to as Weenie and saying things like "I am Eloise. I'm six" and "
I absolutely love the plaza" and making fun of Nanny's "rawther" British accent. Who better to go as Eloise than a (by then) 23 year old woman? It was a book written for "precocious adults"! It wasn't even written or intended for children! Now I just have to figure out at least three nights of Halloween so I can dress as Lucy Ricardo (though, I basically act like her on a daily basis), Olive Hoover (Little Miss Sunshine!) and now, Eloise. Oh my, oh my, oh my. There's just never enough time, is there?


Leave a Reply