Morning Lovelies! What's the only way to make a Monday not feel like a Monday (as much)? When that Monday is your birthday! That's right, friends, today I am twenty-five. I can't believe it! This weekend, a bunch of my most dear lovelies came out from Manhattan to celebrate with me. Unfortunately, a tree fell on the railroad tracks and they were stranded on the train for a bit. However, with the heroic efforts of some Lovely boyfriends, the friends were rescued and the partying commenced. The theme of the party was 1900s boardwalk/carnival--therefore, the menu played off of this (unique?) theme: sausage sandwiches, corndogs, soft pretzels, old timey candy, root beer, waffle fries, and of course, cupcakes. I have to admit, I didn't do much for this shindig, except clean (a little); party planner extraordinaire, Jenny, and expert apartment cleaner, Eric, threw everything together this weekend. Jenny designed everything from the invites to the decorations to the menu; this party simply would not have happened without her. Check out some shots from the party and answer me this: what's the best theme party you've ever been to? The weirdest? Do share! Thanks for sharing my birthday with me, loves!

Decorations made by Jenny; the "spicy," "sweet," and "vegetarian" signs were for the sausages.

I loved the cupcake hats on the cupcakes! I have one smart and creative sister.

Me and the birthday boyfriend. He worked all weekend making sure everything was where it was supposed to be and everyone got where they were supposed to go!

Some of the loveliest ladies around who came out, in a storm, to celebrate with me.


One Comment

  1. So glad you had a great time :) you deserve it. Also, you and jenny are the cutest and you inspire me to make lovely events of my own xoxox

    ReplyDelete