While searching for birthday dresses online tonight, I came across a funny little situation: I had written about the Garden Medley Dress from Forever21 a few days ago, so when I came across the Secret Admirer Dress (now sold out) from Modcloth, I was confused...didn't I just see this dress on Forever's website? Wait, which website am I on? And then it hit me. They were very similar dresses made from the same print! They say that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, but I was sort of shocked that these two dresses were so, so similar. I must have clicked my tabs back and forth a thousand times between the two sites to make sure I wasn't loosing my mind. Well, suffice it to say, I guess this look will be popular in Spring, so no matter where you get your floral print dress, may you wear it in style!


Leave a Reply