Know what I love in life? Classic holiday music with a modern twist. Like for example, Jack Johnson's version of Rudolph. Know what else I love? Strong women singer-song writers with awesome lyrics and music. Which is why I am thrilled to debut the video "This Love Won't Break Your Heart"(from the debut EP Starry-Eyed) by the up and coming Boston based songbird Annalise Emerick. Seriously, when I watched this video for the first time I found myself fixated on her gorgeous voice, beautiful lyrics, and the video just can't help but make you smile (and okay, tear up a little!). Do yourself a little holiday favor for me: sit back, relax for four minutes and take a peek at this new song, you won't be sorry, I promise!


Don't forget to check out her website for shows and more music


Leave a Reply