Happy Wednesday, loves! I'm putting together a present for Eric (it's almost our anniversary!) and decided to pepper the gift with famous quotations about life, love, and family. I've always loved finding and memorizing quotes (Olivia=dork), so it's no surprise I spend (way) too much time browsing Etsy for beautiful quote-art prints. Check out these inspirational art pieces sure to complete the homey feeling of any room.


I love this Emerson quote-print from Folk Art by Donna. I am obsessed with all her prints! They look like they come right from Colonial Williamsburg, and that's just my style!

How beautiful is this print from Erin Jane Illustrations? It reminds me of an old stamp I used to have. This would look gorgeous in any room! I adore the colors used here.


And, from Lovely's store, this inspirational quote from the glam and beaut M.M.!


Leave a Reply