Next week something very exciting is happening: dance class starts! I love taking dance classes in the summer because it makes me move, I get to have fun, and I always learn the newest, freshest music during class (so I don't look like such a loser with my students the following year, ha!). Check out these dance inspired Etsy items; maybe they will inspire you to start moving those feet! (Full disclosure: I dance while cleaning the apartment!)

I love this mixed media print from Art by Trudy; the girl in the picture looks so happy in the rain! (And, I happen to love this quote, too!)

What a great gift this Dirty Dancing inspired necklace would make! (From Silver Fawn Studio) PS. I laughed out loud at this "I carried a watermelon" magnet!

How cute is this dancer girl print from Studio Mela? This would be adorable in a little girl's room!

And just because I am in love with this.


2 Comments

  1. Olivia thank you for including me with such fabulous Etsians. I am just so flattered and touched. You have a wonderful, classy blog. I love it! Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me! Happy boot scootin'! from Bonnie (pauhana.etsy.com)

    ReplyDelete