When I had a son, I never realized how much I would care about what products go near his skin. I knew I wanted him to eat healthy foods, but, in the craziness of new parenthood, I forgot how much it mattered what we bathed him with, as well. When I got the opportunity to try out a new line of hair products for kids with "no nasties" in them, I jumped on the offer!

SoCozy is created and owned by Cozy Friedman, the owner and founder of Cozy's Cuts, which is a line of barber shops dedicated to children. After working with children's hair for many years, Cozy decided to come up with her own line of hair products for kids, and SoCozy is "the first ever professional line of hair care products made with the finest ingredients gentle enough for kids."

We tried the Cinch collection, which is a basic bathing collection for kids. It is "Non-Toxic, No Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Synthetic Color, Propylene Glycol. Free of Gluten, Wheat and Nuts." Love that!

We were sent the Cinch Detangler (and leave in conditioner), the Cinch Berry Whip Conditioner, and the Cinch Mango-Go 3 in 1 body wash, shampoo, and conditioner. I have to say, they all smelled wonderful! We tried them out during bathtime after a particularly warm day, and the 3 in 1 Mango-Go worked great for a quick bath--when you're dealing with an active toddler, you don't have much time to open up 3 bottle of product, so I loved that the Cinch 3 in 1 had all the products I needed in one bottle!

Not going to lie...I even used some of the conditioner and detangler on myself! It felt really great to the touch, and my hair dried without any knots!

If you're looking for a healthy alternative to hair product, which is also convenient, and smells good...check out SoCozy's Cinch line, you won't be disappointed!


Full disclosure: I was sent these products free of charge to try, but all opinions are my own. 


2 Comments