It's that time of year again: gift guide time! I adore making gift guides, and I always give myself a challenge and new topic to figure out. This year, we're trying something new: I am going to be doing a gift guide for all my favorite online shops. However, each of the 9 products featured will be under $20. Furthermore, in my family, we've started doing gift baskets for each other, full of smaller gifts; I love the idea of mixing and matching these smaller gifts to create one nice and thoughtful holiday present. 


  1. Woodland Fox Mugs, $9.58
  2. Silver Oval Drop Earrings, $4.99
  3. Retro Bike Notecards, $7.99
  4. Mauve Drop Earrings, $4.99
  5. Woodland Birds Reusable Tote Bag, $3.99
  6. Coral Chevron Scarf, $8.98
  7. Ivory and Teal Prayer Shawl, $9.99
  8. Green Leaf Bracelet, $9.99
  9. Monogram Mug, $5.99


Leave a Reply