Weston, Mr. One Year Old, at The Sandbox in Huntington
Can you believe it's September? This is the first year (besides maternity leave) in years that I haven't gone back to school...it's very odd! But, I get to spend my days with that vacuuming monster above. Couldn't think of a better way to spend my days! Here's a list of the things I'm loving right now, what's on your 'love-list' at the moment?

  • The Sandbox: Okay, I've heard about this amazing playspace in Huntington Village for months and months, but when I was working, and he was too small, I didn't want to see what it was all about lest I fall in love with it. Today, finally, we headed over to Gibson Street and visited Rob and Toni at their beyond gorgeous play space. I am a total convert! I am a little bit obsessed, actually. It's the most beautiful, peaceful, safe play area I've ever seen! We were the only ones in there (most people were at the beach!), so we ran around and played for over an hour...I didn't even notice the time passing. I bought a membership, so if you need me from 10-4 this winter, you know where to find me! (PS. I'll be writing more about this awesome space, pictured above, but they have the CUTEST birthday party space, so go book your kid's party!--and no, I'm not paid to say that--but if you want a Pinterest looking party, this is the place!)
  • Music: I'm currently jamming out to Phoebe Hunt's Walk With Me and Annalise Emerick's Field Notes (review coming Monday!). I'm obsessed with both albums. Love women with soul! 
  • Drinking: I'm on a 21 Day Sugar Detox right now, so I'm loving La Croix seltzers! Have you tried? I could drink the apple-berry one all day! 
  • Photos: We got our family photos back from Molly Leon Photography and...I am in love with them. I'm so glad we had someone shoot some candid family photos of us! 
What have you been loving lately? 


Leave a Reply