Last week Weston and I had some time to kill between activities, so I decided to plug a new address into my iPhone and head to Lewis Oliver Farm in Northport. I'd heard it was a great little farm, and free, so I figured why not? It was a cool summer day, and I hoped the animals would be out! 

Lewis Oliver Farm is in the middle of the total suburbs of Northport, but once you park and step on the grounds, you feel transported to an old barn chock full of animals and history. We paid our $2 donation (which isn't necessary to get in!), and got celery to feed the animals in return. It was Weston's first time seeing live animals, and he loved it! 

Lewis Oliver also has a whole little field of children's toys and climb/ride-ons, so Weston tottered around and wore himself out (just kidding, that never happens). It was such a lovely place to stop and enjoy a few quiet moments of our day! I loved watching Weston "feed" the goats, and see cows, chickens, and alpacas! I highly recommend for children as young as one years old. 







Leave a Reply