Lovelies, this weekend Eric, Weston, and I are getting together with the wonderfully talented Molly Leon for a little family photoshoot. I loved my photoshoot with Molly in May so much that I hired her again to do a little first birthday shoot for Weston and his parents! We're going out to Sagamore Hill, home of Teddy Roosevelt, and shooting the photos on a trail down to a creek.

I decided to keep things simple and wear a black maxi dress, paired with that green sweater from the Loft (which was $10!), and my Troopa Boots. Yes, it's summer, but I didn't want to wear sandals for the photos, as we may use them for holiday cards. I'm so excited and can't wait to share the photos!

What do you wear for family photos? I have no clue what Weston will be wearing yet! 

Photo by Molly Leon Photography 


Leave a Reply