Top Left: Suspenders and Bow Tie, $18; Top Right: Peter Pan Collar and Buttons, $15; Bottom Left: (seen on Weston) Vest and Bow Tie, $23, Bottom Right: Long Sleeves and Tie, $17   
When you come across a store on Etsy like Sweet Teas Threads, you can't help but say, "I need that for my son...no, that...no, that one! I need it all!" Which is why, when I fell in love with everything Jennifer (a fellow Huntington lady!) creates, I asked if she would send over a onesie for Weston to wear during our shoot with Molly Leon Photography. Jennifer was so sweet and custom made Weston a vest and bow tie onesie (seen on bottom left), and he indeed was amazingly adorable in it! Jennifer can custom make any of her designs, and let me tell you, they are sewn with such care, they hold up so well! These would make a perfect baby shower gift!

And...as a special summer treat to our readers, Jennifer is offering a free customized bib with every purchase, if you use the code LOVELYATYOURSIDE. Seriously, scoop this deal up for any upcoming baby showers, you won't be sorry!

Photos by Molly Leon Photography


Leave a Reply