Top from left: D'Oh Words in Yellow; The Simpsons Bart Blue; The Simpsons Homer White
Bottom from left: The Simpsons Characters Blocks in White; The Simpsons Family in Red; The Simpsons Family Crest in Blue

It's that time of year again...school is almost out and my sewing machine starts up! I love making quilts and gifts for other people, so when I came across these amazing Simpsons and Family Guy fabrics, I knew I wanted to start working on a quilt for my brother and stepdad. When I first started quilting (many years ago!?), you would never ever be able to find fun character fabric like this, and now, it's mainstream and I love it!

What would you do with these fabrics?

Top from left: Family Guy Scramble Green; Family Guy Family in Frames White; Family Guy Stewie Blocks White
Bottom from left:  Family Guy Toys of Destruction in Blue; Family Guy for Pete's Sake in White; Family Guy Logo  


Leave a Reply