A long time ago when I was learning to drive, my grandfather, who was teaching me, told me one important rule: never ever wear flip flips while driving. Since then, I never do, and therefore I'm always on the hunt for the perfect summer shoe. Something I can walk for hours around town in, something light, something airy, and oh yeah, something cute! When I came across the Adrina Flats from Crocs (yes, those Crocs), I was a little doubtful at first...how good do these look in person? Are they really as comfortable as they say they are? (I'm a huge review reader). So, I took the gamble and ordered them from Zappos (though now I see Amazon has them for cheaper, and low and behold these are eligible for free return shipping!). Well, I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised! They are seriously adorable and fun for summer; and they are super comfortable! I put them on when I got home from school and didn't take them off all night! I got them in the Bronze color, but I think I'll also get a black pair. Also, I'm usually a size 5 and I tried another pair of Croc flats in 5.5 and they were too big, so I tried these in a 5 and they were perfect. Also, I was nervous the peep toe wouldn't feel great, but the rubbery material makes the shoe very pliable. They also add a little height, which is always great!


Leave a Reply