For our bedroom, I wanted a very serene tone to the room. The curtains are a natural fiber fabric, and the overriding color is Benjamin Moore's Mill Springs Blue for literally everything else. It's a small room, but it's very relaxing and beachy.

I made the curtains with my grandmother out of yardage of old Laura Ashely fabric. The tie backs I made in about 5 minutes the other day, by using left over pillow fabric and velcro. 

Those lamps are from The Christmas Trees shop, which I painted with MSB. Check out my lovely prints from 1001 Treasures! 
I made the quilted pillows using coordinating fabrics, and leftover fabric from the curtains to tie the whole room together! 


2 Comments

  1. Everything looks so wonderful!!!
    Those fabrics are great fun, but the pillows that you made, in solid pastels, are really so
    perfect looking!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I LOVE the bedspread! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete