Happy Friday, Lovelies! What are you all up to this weekend? I kicked off my weekend by spending the morning in Northport. It was so, so quiet and it was a joy to just slowly walk around. I stopped in at Organically Yours for a snack (ended up with Lentil Chips, GF!), and chatted with the incredibly nice women there about my recent chocolate cookie desires...they showed me the gluten free chocolate cookie from Liz Lovely, and suggested I don't even open the 2 cookie pack yet, but throw it in the freezer for desperate cookie times! I am loving Liz's company, though, and I know I'll be buying more from them. I took a little time and walked down to the water before coming home to work out, and get ready for my students' graduation tonight! Isn't summer exciting? Here's some shots from my walk around Northport today. If you've never been, I suggest you go for the day! It's like a mini-vaycay.








Leave a Reply