Lovelies, I am so tired today! But, for a good reason...we started the big move last night!! Yes, that deserves two exclamation points. My lovely husband took apart the bed and kitchen table, while I gathered all the clothes and toiletries and we made three trips back and forth to the new house.  See our kitchen table and chairs in the new kitchen? I love it. I also love the sliding doors and all the light in that room. I also love that my commute was under 15 minutes. Amazing. Anyway, here's to a multiple cups of coffee day! After school today, I'm off to stock the fridge, pick up dinner, and get geared up (aka, put on sneakers and not Uggs...do not move furniture in Uggs--it hurts after a while!) to move more stuff tonight. It's so exciting going from an apartment to a house...we have a backyard now...and a driveway! Our very own doorbell. Swoon. It's the little things, isn't it?


3 Comments

  1. Thanks! Cannot wait to have you all out for beach time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute...and I'm sorry your feet were hurting! I LOVE the new space so far and can't wait to see more photos. Where is your dining set from? It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete