In honor of my obsessing over home decor, as of late, I'll be doing Fabric Fridays, where I will post some fun fabric finds that I've come across in my journey to take over the world with my sewing room.

Lovelies, remember when I posted about the oh-so-sweet Handwritten Love Letter Sheets from Anthropologie? Well, as much as I love those sheets, they were a little out of my price range. However, when I was excitedly searching for fabric to make pillows with, I came across these fabrics which could quickly and easily be turned into simply lovely accent pillows. There's a similar look: vintage, photos, handwriting...I love that the colors are still muted and neutral, so they would work as a pillow in any space. (PS. Fabric.com sells pillow forms for a great price!)

PPS. 99% of the time I buy from Fabric.com because they always have free shipping on orders over $35 (not hard for me to obtain), they give 37 inch cuts, you can accrue points with them for savings, and they have awesome customer service. No, they haven't provided me with anything...all of the opinions about the fabric are mine, a quilter and sewer, who loves getting great deals to feed the fabric hoarding. 

PPPS. Don't know how to sew a simple pillow cover? Here's a tutorial in 10 easy steps!

Linen Blend Playing Cards in Sand, $19.98/yard
Linen Blend Canvas World Maps in Natural, $19.98/yard 
Linen Blend Canvas Foreign Currency in Tan/Multi, $19.98/yard
Linen Blend Canvas Postcards in Tan, $19.98
Perfect Pitch Music Notes in Tan, $8.98/yard
Waverly Pen Pal Parchment, $15.98/yard

Michael Miller Old Script in Black, $8.98/yard
Timeless Treasures French Court Script in Beige, $8.98/yard
Cupcakery Recipes in Beige, $8.98/yard
Comminique Script in Sepia, $8.98/yard


Leave a Reply