It all started with the chair below: The Brooklyn Leather Armchair from Pottery Barn. It was love at first sight for Eric. He seriously fell head over heels for a chair. A chair that is totally and utterly out of our decorating budget, nonetheless. So, what did we do? We hunted (the modern day hunting, of course) online for a leather chair equivalent, which we could actually (perhaps) afford. We came upon Teva Living, and loved that they have more affordable, yet still great looking, options for leather pieces. We could get three leather chairs from Teva Living for the price of one (ONE!) Pottery Barn chair. I love Pottery Barn, I do...it's a great inspiration...but it's just not realistic for a young couple to be able to afford their pieces. Thank goodness we have the internet to hunt down pieces which would fit our budget and our style!


6 Comments

  1. Liv, I'm absolutely loving these alternatives (some look nicer than the PB inspirations!). Is this going to become a weekly thing? I would love to see more of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I have some more coming up...and I'd LOVE for you to do some too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I LOVE the chair that you guys bought!! Looks just like the PB one .:). I like the studs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't buy it yet...we don't have a ton of space! In a perfect world, we'd buy 2 of them!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am on the teva living website,but it only shows links to multiple sites that have "leather furniture"? I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vintage Cigar Leather English Club Chair from Teva Living how do i purchase them the link goes thro to ads?

    ReplyDelete