Lovelies, I am a huge fan of the truly lovely shop Layla Grayce. Not only are all of their products gorgeous and classic, but they are an independent company run by real people (they tweet with us!). I love that all of the items they sell are handpicked and many are made by artisans. Here's my Layla Grayce birthday list...

Aquamarine is my birthstone, and though these Drops of Jupiter Earrings ($48) are just seaglass, I simply adore the color!
I am a huge fan of mixing greens and blues ("deep greens and blues are the colors I choose"), so when I saw these Sienna Marine Blue Crystal Earrings ($60) I fell in love!

Okay, seriously...I would totally wear this Jessie Steele Apron ($30) as a dress! How adorable is it?! Who wouldn't want to whip up a meal in this pretty number?
This Lollia Shea Butter Handcream ($24) would be a perfect gift  for a late-winter born babe like me...my hands get so dry! And, I love the smell of shea butter. Yum.


One Comment