Did you all watch American Idol last night? They were in Savannah and though I loved seeing all the good and horrible singers, what I loved more was what Jennifer Lopez was wearing. She had on this adorable light pink sequin top from BCBG, which retails for $258 (as seen above). It looked simply lovely on her, the color was just perfect. However...$258 could buy my groceries for almost a month, so it's a little out of my price range. I couldn't find a pink equivalent top in a better price range, but I did find this sweet white sequin top from Forever21 for $32.80. The unfinished satin trimmings on the edges are reminiscent of the scalloped edges on the BCBG top, giving it a more raw, but still pretty and feminine look. I would love to pair the white top with jeans and a blazer, or perhaps a high wasted black skirt for a more polished look. Man, I am such a sucker for sequins.


2 Comments

  1. I love J.Lo. Also, note how much happier the girl on the right is than the girl on the left. Savings=happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete