So, it's almost back to school time...and while all the kiddos are out running around Staples and Kmart buying up the binders and TI-84s (are they still buying those?), us teachers are also thinking about what we need for the new year. When it comes to function and style for office/school supplies, I turn to See Jane Work. Check out my top picks for back to school time for the teacher! Which one of these would you like to see on your desk?

I love, love, love these Jonathan Adler notepads! Wouldn't these make writing a late pass so much more fun? I'd definitely have to hide these babies from my students who would want to tape them to all their binders. I have a slight obsession with having colored post it notes for organizing school stuff, so these would totally fit in with my obsession!

Swoon. How could you not love this laptop bag from Lilly Pulitzer? There's just no words. Adorable, functional, so sweet. Definitely putting this on my Christmas list (it's not too early, right?!)

Okay, sometimes school gets a little busy and my desk can tend to get...well...let's just say that sometimes my students frown at me and say, "Ms. D...do you want me to help you clean your desk?" It's so sweet. BUT! If I had this set of Jadeite Desk Supplies on my desk, I'd be sure to be a good teacher and keep my desk spotless. The green in the jadeite would look gorgeous on my dark brown desk, and I love the vintage look of this set!

Okay, to be honest, I love everything from See Jane Work so much that I just asked Eric if I could send him the website for my Christmas presents because I'd be happy with anything from it!


Leave a Reply