Last Tuesday I mentioned that Andrey and I had headed to the Met on a rainy Saturday afternoon. I was dead set on getting to the Temple of Dendur, it's such a lovely and strange respite from the city and the rest of the, at times, overwhelming museum. When I went in February with Scottish Baby Sister Jesse, the Temple was closing right as we walked in for a private event. So I was dead set on making it there this trip. Andrey and I had a lot of fun taking pictures in the space, the light is gorgeous and the temple is a great backdrop.

All photos by Mr. Andrey.

Dress: Old Navy, Belt: Vintage Anne Klein, Tights: Monoprix Paris, Boots: Jessica Simpson


2 Comments

  1. Alison Bjorklund CollinsMay 3, 2011 at 5:04 PM

    Whoa, the first photo startled me with a sense of deja vu--you look so much like your lovely mother when she was in college! It's a beautiful picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thank you! My momma is quite a style icon! She's a lot to live up to. xx

    ReplyDelete