A few weeks ago my dad threw Eric and I an engagement party, and I forgot to share the pics with you all! The party was at Prime in Huntington, Long Island, which overlooks Huntington Bay, and was absolutely gorgeous! It was a beautiful day where we could celebrate our engagement with family, eat beyond amazing food, and kick off all the wedding events!


Truth be told: I felt like a wedding rockstar when I walked in and saw our names on the menu. The food was so, so good; if you're ever on Long Island, I highly recommend Prime!

We ordered caramel and candy apples as favors, as well as these outrageously adorable and delicious cookies from Conti Couture Designer Desserts; again, I highly recommend! They were so easy to work with, customized everything to our liking, and delivered everything on the day of the party! The cookies were also...completely heavenly.

The groom-to-be and myself! The dress was a gift from my mom, it's Express and I loved the sparkles!


The room was so gorgeous, a perfect setting for a celebration!


3 Comments

  1. How fun! That is so exciting.
    P.s. when are you guys getting married??

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Laura: Thanks! Love your Holiday pics!
    @Becky: Thank you! June 26th :) There will def be more about it on the blog as the time comes closer!

    ReplyDelete