Happy Monday, loves! How was your weekend? Mine was filled with lots of fair-food, bike shopping (I'm thinking about getting this bike, any thoughts or suggestions?) and spending time with my grandmother. Can't go wrong with a weekend full of that! While being lazy and shopping online this Sunday morning, I came across Mitetees; they have the cutest selection of personalized baby clothing, maternity shirts, and baby accessories. The thing that caught my eye, though, was their "Production Series" of clothing. You can personalize any of the items with the parents' names which makes an adorable and one-of-a-kind shirt or onesie for your child. I would love to give these as gifts to the new babies in my life! Having a baby is a production, and these items are the perfect accessory for any proud new parents. You can also personalize "gift sets;" I can't think of a more unique and fun present to show up with at a baby shower! (And, to be honest, I sort of want one for myself with my parents' names on it!)


3 Comments

  1. OMG I LOVE Mitetees!!! I am planning on getting some of the "production" onsies for my cousin who is due in October. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Perfect timing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delilah, I looove the production ones, too!

    Ewa, let us know what you get! Glad to help! :)

    ReplyDelete