Happy Monday, all! I know, it's Monday, and that's not lovely, but it's Springtime, you're beautiful, and we all have serious Summer wardrobe shopping to do, so that is lovely! How was your weekend? Mine was busy, but full of a lot of family, tons of food, and of course, a great Easter egg hunt. I decided to dress up a little this year for Easter because, well, it's fun! What did you wear to your Easter/Passover/Spring Solstice celebration this year? (Passover pictures coming tomorrow!) Enjoy your Monday!

Olivia's Easter Head-to-Toe:

  • Colorblock dress from Forever21 (it doesn't appear to be on the website as of now, but I sure hope it comes back soon!)
  • Favorite Satin Headband, also Forever21; also, not on website, but check out the Signature Satin Bow Headband, which is basically the same thing.
  • Black cashmere zip-hoodie from Lands End, from a few years back.
  • Target flats (when I got my teaching job a few years back, I ordered myself a plethora of $5 flats from Target--they are still some of my favorite shoes!).
  • Eric; okay, okay, he's not necessarily an accessory, but check out his original song Montoya from The Crickstones debut CD!
I love dressing up a little for Easter; there's something special about knowing Spring is just around the corner! Also, I have a serious headband problem as evidenced by this conversation from yesterday's events:

Olivia: Jenny, I bought like 10 new Forever headbands! They were only $1.50 each!
Jenny: Yeah...that's like over $10! [Turns to Eric] Watch her.

For serious, Lovelies.


Leave a Reply