So, yesterday I displayed my dislike for Target's Liberty line, which I am sure left you standing there, speechless, thinking, "But, Olivia, where can I get pretty floral dresses for the Spring and Summer?" Right? Of course, right. Don't fret, beauts, here are some of my favorite stylish, sexy, and "Liberty-like" dresses which would be perfect for Spring (which starts in three days!). Which of these dresses would you wear to a garden party? Carnival? Graduation ceremony? I love all of these, as they are gorgeous, modern, yet classic, and flatter all the beautiful curves of a woman's body.

1. Floral Pleated Linen Dress; 2. Flutter Capsleeve Floral Dress; 3. Eve Floral Knit Dress; 4. Gwen Floral Dress; 5. Maggie Printed Dress; 6. Went To A Garden Party Dress; 7. Cotton Pink Maribou Halter Dress; 8. Printed Short Jumpsuit


One Comment

  1. I agree. Very classic and figure flattering. Even the fabric looks like better quality.

    ReplyDelete