Hi all! I'm quite busy this week, as Eric's wonderful parents are in from Illinois (and by wonderful, I mean they just said "Go post on your website and we'll do the dishes!"), but I wanted to share this gorgeous Etsy find with you all. As the daughter of a watercolor artist, anything with a watercolor look always catches my eye, so when I saw Long Island (yes!) native Vivien Pollack's scarves, I fell in love with their dazzling colors, artistic look, and subtly dramatic flair. The scarf pictured, the Spring Bouquet scarf, is handpainted on "flat crepe, which is a hybrid of habotai and crepe de chine." It's 10x58 inches, making it a perfect accessory for your Spring and Summer outfits. Further, it gets sent to you wrapped up in a gold bag! How regal. Vivien also can create custom scarves and only uses imported French dyes...oh, and did I mention that they are so reasonably priced?! Remember, Mother's Day is just around the corner....!


One Comment