Happy Friday, Loves! It's been one long week for me so I am really looking forward to cuddling up on the couch with my new book, a warm blanket, some Full bars, and him. What are you all doing this weekend? Shopping? Errands? Visiting friends? Do tell! If you're like me and need some serious downtime, check out these adorable websites and let us know if you come across any lovely websites this weekend!

  • I am totally digging Country Porch Primitives! This country decor store, based in Amish Country in Morgantown Pennsylvania, features some of the most adorable, classic, and traditional country style items for your home. I love their lamps, tablecloths, and decorating ideas. Can't wait to buy some things from them for my kitchen!
  • I've been lusting after the Dash and Albert Rug Company's Aquinnah Woven Cotton Tote Bag. I love the idea that this company, which mainly makes rugs, also features these beautiful and sturdy bags.
  • I think my most favorite website find of recent, GoldenHook, came from Jenny's lovely homme. I adore the concept behind this French website (go top left on page for English translation of website). They have French grandmothers custom knitting, crocheting, and creating scarves, hats, mittens, and such for you! You order a custom design and a real, love French grand-mere hand makes it for you! What a great idea! I love that you can meet the grandmothers, too!

Have a great weekend, everyone! And remember, help me figure out what I want for my birthday...!


Leave a Reply