Happy Weekend, everyone! I got another snow day today, and Eric is home from work, so we've been cooking, [he's] playing music, and I've been reading Jonathan Kozol's Letters To A Young Teacher for a school book club. So far, I love it. What are you all doing this weekend? Well, while you're vegging out on the couch and tired of bad TV movies, check out these articles with Lovely cookies, more Ice Cream recipes, and a craft for your lovely little home.

Remember how I posted about Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream? (I'm still lusting after the "Mackenzie Creamery Goat Cheese with Cognac Figs" flavor. Literally my mouth waters just reading the name of it). Check out her article in Food&Wine magazine where she discusses how to make Artisan Ice Cream and shares some recipes. It's a beautiful piece with gorgeous pictures, which I am sure look almost as good as her ice cream tastes!

I am slightly obsessed with these silhouette cookies from Sweet and Saucy Shop...I love the little bows in the hair! I would love to give these away for a wedding favor. Check out their blog, too! We love silhouette items and cameos here at Lovely; they are so traditional and romantic.

And, while we're on the topic, check out this lovely craft project for your kitchen featuring homemade silhouettes from Country Living Magazine.

Don't forget to check out the Birthday Girl Dresses from this week! Have a lovely weekend, beauts!


Leave a Reply