Today's Pisces Birthday Girl dress is for my preppy Pisceans who love their Lily Pulitzer dresses, bags, and sweater sets. I adore Lily's styles and fabrics; her color choices are complementary to tan skin (oh how I wish it were summer!) and always bright and cheery; the styles she designs are easy to use for "day-to-night" looks and always make women look put-together and feminine, yet strong, powerful, and glamorous. For today's Pisces Birthday Girl we picked The Betsey Dress in Shorely Blue--I love the seamless blue strapless dress with the gold lace embellishment, perfect for those misty-ocean eyed Pisces born babies who always have waves on their mind. The dress is a stunning color of blue, which would look great with the Vera Shrug Cardigan in White, during summer, with your espadrilles and sunglasses. I could also see the Betsey Dress being paired with tights, gold flats a cropped sweater for the cooler months. We paired this outfit with the Sea and Be Seen Tote in Turquoise because I love the mosaic look of the bag, the functionality of it (laminated bags will last forever!), and the way it simply matches perfectly with the dress and shrug. I adore this Birthday Girl Dress because it's simple and understated, yet sexy and sweet at the same time.

Have you ever bought anything from Lily Pulitzer? I have two bathing suits I received for a graduation gift, years ago, and I still love and wear them!
Have a great weekend, Lovelies!


Leave a Reply