Let me start off by saying I really hate the term "Plus-Size" clothing. Why should "plus-size" be any different than other sizes and who states what's "regular" or "normal" anyway? Rant over. That being said, there are a ton of beautiful, stylish, and super trendy (while still being lovely!) stores out there that cater towards "plus-size" women and girls. I came across Alight.com and fell in love with their collection of gorgeous dresses. Nothing they had in their dress collection was cheap looking or silly; it was so hard to pick which dress would be perfect for The Birthday Girl Dress! However, I did fall madly in love with the Pitter Patter Dress by Mlle Gabrielle. This is perfect for a Pisces Birthday Girl because it has the soft green hues of the sea, and the fabric has a wavy, paisley-like pattern, reminiscent of the different colors in waves on those rainy beach days. I paired this dress with the Olive Ruffle Bolero by Last Kiss because I adore the sweet ruffles around the neck, the short puffed sleeves, and the tucked waist--perfect for a woman with a great figure who should be flaunting all her gorgeous curves! And of course, what's a Pisces woman without her jewelry? I knew off the bat that this outfit needed a large beaded necklace, so when I came across the "Turquoise and wooden beaded necklace" from Palm Harbor Creations, I knew it would be a perfect fit. I love this outfit for a beautiful Pisces baby who is going out with her guy, her girls, or hosting a giant party because it's the perfect Pisces colors, paired along with a stylish, and I think, pretty sexy, yet classy and lovely outfit!


5 Comments

  1. I prefer Today's Woman size whatever instead of Plus Size.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today's Woman Size? Tell me more! I'm fascinated

    xx Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've thanked you at every venue now, but I'm happy to know about your blog, too!

    Can't we be called Marilyn Monroe sized?

    Katye
    Palm Harbor Creations

    p.s. I'm from Long Island, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katye--That's funny, where are you from? Love your stuff, we'll def feature it again! And yes, I love MM sized! She was the most gorgeous and had the best figure!
    ox Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katye! I love Marilyn Monroe Sized! What a brilliant idea. e-mail us, we love meeting fellow creative Long Islanders!

    xx Jenny

    ReplyDelete