Today's Pisces Birthday Girl Dress is perfect for the girl who has that eclectic, but classy style about her. That's one of the reasons I adore Betsey Johnson (as does Jenny) because she gives women the chance to be daring and risky with their fashion choices, and still remain classy and beautiful. There was a BJ store on the same street as my father's Upper West Side apartment for years and every time I'd walk home, I'd have to stop into Betsey Johnson and try at least one dress on. There's something about those dresses which make women feel a combination of Princess/Rockstar/Pin-up Girl/Prom Queen. I thought that the "Evening Degrede Taffeta Tier Ruffle Strapless Dress" would be perfect for our Pisces ladies because of it's blueish hues, adorable sweetheart neckline, and wave-like ruffles ripping down the body. I paired this dress with some cheaper accessories, as to balance out buying the dress. The Animal Chic Wallet (in blue) from Forever21 is so Betsey Johnson, with it's colorful animal print and structured lines (for a fraction of the price!). And, because this dress is strapless, I wanted to pair it with some amazing earrings to show off that gorgeous neckline of yours. The Jewel Plate Earrings in blue are very reminiscent of '80s prom or soap opera diva, but they would really complement the matte blue hues of the dress and animal print on the bag. When the Birthday Girl parties, she does it in style, and thank God we have designers like Betsey Johnson around to make women feel powerful, beautiful, and sassy as ever!

Do you have any Betsey Johnson dresses you love? I don't actually have one yet! I have to get on that...


Leave a Reply