ModCloth is having an outrageous Cabin Fever Sale and believe it or not, this beautiful dress, the Muske-tiers Dress, is on sale! Do you ever get the sensation when shopping a sale that the company is selling you the dregs of their collection? I do. A lot. I was so pleased to see that the ModCloth sale has amazing dresses, stuff I'd lust over if the prices weren't knocked down from $75 to $15. But they are, they are. For $21.90 (from $72.99) this dress is a really exciting deal! I love the tailoring of this dress, the detail on the neckline and the fact that it sort of looks office appropriate (sort of! It's the steely color!). I love the tiers, it's dramatic, but not too much. This is a great party dress, match it with some great earrings and your most sparkling attitude for a no fail outfit!

For more information, pictures and to buy the Muske-tiers Dress, click here!


Leave a Reply