Remember a long time ago (yesterday) when I went a little crazy over the idea of being part of a social club? The Garden Brunch Woven Dress from Forever21 is part of the problem, not the solution. I mean, the title says it all-- I want to sit in a garden eating brunch in this dress. I want to perch in a court yard having tea time in this dress. I want to mingle on a veranda sipping cocktails in this dress. Do you get where I'm going with this? I love the rose print of the dress, it is a beautiful pattern and doesn't overwhelm the eye thanks to the slim cut of the dress. The simple white belt breaks up the roses and gives the eye a chance to focus on your adorable waist. And the boat neck is ever appropriate. Wear this dress to your mother's country club. To your father's business picnic. To meet your boyfriend's parents. Or just to flit around town Jackie O style, sunglasses, flats and a jean jacket. You can't go wrong!

For more information, pictures and to buy The Garden Brunch Woven Dress, click here!


Leave a Reply